On Line Bookkeeping & Tax Service, Inc., is a professional service corporation, offering its Clients the full array of services:
- Bookkeeping (Business and Personal),
- Tax Preparations (all types of taxes for all types of entities and in all 50 States),
- Tax Audit and Collections Representation and Tax Problem Resolution,
- Business Management Consulting, including Business Entity Choice and Formation, and
- Tax Planning.
- President of the San Diego Chapter of the California Society of Enrolled Agents,
- Publicly (twice) elected to 4-year terms as Member of the Alpine Community Planning Group, a County panel that advises the County Land Use Planners on local Real estate matters
- Vice President of the Alpine Stagecoach Lions Club, Inc.,
- Treasurer of the El Cajon Valley Mother Goose Parade Association,
- Treasurer of Mt. Laguna Community Gardens & Charities Inc.,
- Treasurer of the Alpine Business Networking Association,
- Secretary-Treasurer of the Alpine Chamber Community Foundation, Inc.,
- Finance Chair of the Alpine Education Foundation, Inc., and
- Secretary of Alliance 4Empowerment.org, (an organization formed after the 2003 Cedar Fire to help with the reconstruction of 80+ homes in Peutz Valley, that organization has since been re-tasked/renamed to be an effective vehicle for promoting the empowerment of women in business.
- Electric Utility Construction Management (Southern California Edison) (1969-1980),
- Real Estate Development, Management & Syndication throughout Texas, Arizona, Colorado (1980-1987),
- Medical Facilities Management, Jewelry Manufacturing, Life and Disability Insurance, Casualty Insurance, and Telemarketing.